Your diagnostic control center for mammography
At your MammoWorkstation all information comes together - direct digital mammography, secondary capture of priors, reports, ultrasound, etc. You have absolute control over your workflow: Report in the fast screening-mode, use the HIS/RIS worklist, create your own case collections for training purposes, export DICOM 3.0 media, send data by telemammography for external second opinion or export images to PowerPoint for presentations.
- Ease-of-use. With MammoWorkstation you can
concentrate on the diagnosis. The software is designed to simplify
routine tasks. Most features are automated.
- Special tools. You are supported by tools
such as automatic image layout, nagivation by dedicated keypad,
step through images in 1:1 Pixel-resolution ("quadrant zoom"),
or the computer-assisted detection (CAD) tools. (CAD-Server optional).
- Vendor independent. MammoWorkstation displays
all images correctly - from direct digital, from computed radiography,
and from secondary capture. Scaling or contrast and window-/level-settings
apply per vendor. Proportional scaling of priors guarantees comparable
display across images from any vendor.
- Designed for Screening. Fast reading with
patient switching times below 2 seconds, screening worklists,
double reading, anonymized second reading, integrated dedicated
reporting and other features for efficient use in screening centers.
- Integration. You prefer your RIS-client to the integrated reporting? You want to read Mammo-MR in your dedicated viewer? You are using a tumor-documentation system? MammoWorkstation provides sophisticated interfaces to synchronize with other Software on the same PC.
Overview of combinations:
Assure quality in mammography
The MammoWorkstation fullfills the demanding quality standards needed for digital mammography. It supports a workflow based on the European quality guidelines for breast screening programs. In conjunction with the CollaborationServer, you can easily set-up your own decentralized workflows.
Double reading of mammograms is an essential
feature of quality control. The image diagnost MammoWorkstation
incorporates high speed telemammography for exchange of images
between resident radiologists and competence centers.
The enabling technology is an optimized JPEG2000 wavelet compression. Successfully used in practice for years, digital mammograms are transmitted in diagnostic quality over ISDN or VPN-networks.
Stay independent - display DR, CR and film
Our MammoWorkstation is designed to be used independent
of the modality manufacturer - it supports direct-digital (DR),
computed radiography (CR) and conventional mammography units with
secondary capture. This flexibility is a precondition for screening-centers
and decentralized environments.
Of course, MammoWorkstation automatically fetches and displays priors for you. And it sorts them in the image folder. Thus you have immediate access to the relevant exam.
- DICOM storage, DICOM send
- DICOM query and retrieve Q/R
- Image compression using JPEG 2000
- DICOM print
- DICOM worklist with performed procedure steps
- DICOM Structured Reporting
- Create/read DICOM-Media (CD/DVD export)
- Export images for presentations
- Syncronize with RIS-client
- Integrate with dedicated MR-viewer
- External keypad with configurable keys
- Dedicated MR viewer (Compare series, MIP, MPR)
- Computer assisted Detection
- Agfa CR 75, CR 85 (CR)
- Agfa DM1000 (FFDM)
- Fuji FCR (CR)
- GE Senographe 2000 D, DS, Essential (FFDM)
- Hologic Lorad Selenia (FFDM)
- IMS Giotto (FFDM)
- Kodak DirectView CR 850, CR 950, CR 970, CR 975 (CR)
- Konica-Minolta CR Regius 190 (CR)
- Philips PCR Cosima (CR)
- Planmed Nuance (FFDM)
- Siemens Novation (FFDM)
- Image Diagnost DigitzingStation mit Vidar CAD Pro
- Image Diagnost DigitzingStation mit Kodak LS 85
Image Diagnost guarantees compatibility with all mammography modalities on the market.
Validated PACS systems
- Agfa Impax
- Agfa /GWI
- Cerner Image Devices
- ConVis PACS
- Econmed PACS
- GE Centricity Archive und Centricity RA 600
- Image Devicesx
- Medavis PACS
- Philips PACS
Validated RIS systems
- Agfa RIS
- GE Centricity RIS
- Image Devices RIS
- Medavis RIS
- Medos RIS
- Siemens Medico
- High resolution TFT or CRT displays up to 5MP (Barco or Matrox compatible display system), portrait and landscape
- Workstation PC, Windows 2000 or XP
- Supports parallel installation of third-party PACS-viewer or RIS-client on same PC.
- Supportes direct-digital mammography units (DR), Computed radiography (CR)from various manufacturers plus Secondary capture of conventional mammography
CE 0123 - Certified by Notified Body according to CouncilDirective 93/42/EEC concerning Medical Devices.